Vegan Leather Products
- Do not machine wash. Surface wipe only with a damp lint free cotton cloth.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme heat, sunlight, water, and chemical cleaners to maintain a bright and long-lasting print. It is possible that as the product naturally ages some of the base color of the leather will begin to show through.
Avoid prolonged contact with light colored fabrics or upholstery as the color may transfer.
- While a light rain shower is unlikely to cause damage, it is best to protect your items from prolonged exposure to moisture. Should it get wet, allow it to dry naturally away from direct heat.
Rugs and Tufted Pieces
- Do not machine wash or dry.
- If soiled, first try spot cleaning using water. Wet the stain and blot gently with a clean towel. If the stain persists try an consumer grade stain remover suitable for the fibers your piece is made of. Do not bleach.
- Your items may have some natural shedding. If this occurs, vaccum gently.
- To preserve color fastness keep out of direct sunlight
- Turn inside out before washing. Dry on low tumble, do not wring. Steam safe.
- Iron on the reverse of the printed side with low heat.